Easy, Serves 30
These delicious tartlets are made by are very own Kitchen Warehouse staff member John Newton. You can visit him at Malaga if you need any tips
- 30 Medium Tartlets from Kitchen Warehouse
- 100ml Milk
- 280ml Single Whipping Cream
- 35g Caster Sugar
- 175g White Chocolate Drops 175g Callebut from Kitchenwarehouse
- 1 Egg Free Range
- 35ml Rose Water
- Rose Petals decorate
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 150°C, and line a baking sheet with the baking paper or silicon mat.
- Space the tart shells out on the tray evenly
- In the saucepan, bring the milk, cream and sugar to the simmer over medium heat, but do not boil.
- Add the chocolate and let sit for a minute to melt, then whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in the egg until smooth
- Strain the mixture through the sieve into the mixing bowl and stir through the rose water.
- Transfer the mixture to a measuring jug or something with a spout so it can be easily poured
- Fill the tart shells with the white chocolate mixture to capacity, and transfer to oven to cook for 10 minutes, or until just set.
- Chill before serving and garnish each tart with the rose petals, if using.
- Serve with your favourite tea