This healthy snack has been submitted by Sally Gray who published Real Healthy Kids. Sally says this is a great school snack or breakfast addition and with a smoothie it provides an abundance of nutrition to support immune health, endurance and brain function. Visit Real Healthy Kids to find out more.
- 3 Large Ripe Banana
- 6 Large Organic Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup Almond Meal
- 1/3 Cup Raw milk, yoghurt, kefir or buttermilk
- 50gm Soft Butter
- 2 tsp Baking Powder Aluminium Free
- Preheat oven to 160 – 170C.
- Add all the wet, then dry ingredients to a blender.
- blitz together until smooth and very well combined.
- Pour into a greased muffin tray or patty pans and bake in low-moderate oven for 20 minutes or more until golden and springy to the touch in the centre.
- Cool and ice or serve as is.