Moderate, , Serves 24
These cupcakes are fun to make. You can buy a variety of chocolate moulds in one of our stores
- 300g Dark melting buttons
- 300g Milk melting buttons
- 200g Butter softened
- 1 3/4 Cup Caster Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 2 3/4 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 1 Cup Milk
- 200g Butter
- 6 Cups Icing Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- Green Food Colouring
- 1 Preheat Oven to 180C. Line muffin pans with patty cases
- Cream the butter, sugar and vanilla bean paste with an electric mixer. Add the eggs, one at a time, and beat until just combined. Add the flour and milk in alternate batches and stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Spoon mixture evenly among the patty cases. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For the frosting, use an electric mixer to beat the butter until very pale. Gradually add the icing sugar while beating. Add the milk and beat until well combined.
- Use a few drops of green food colouring and or lime flavouring
- Ice cooled cupcakes You can use a Wilton grass / hair multi opening decorating tip #233 to create the grass effect for the cupcakes – half fill the icing bag with the #233 Tip attached with your coloured frosting and hold the decorating bag 90