Pink gin spritz is the prettiest cocktail to serve this summer. It’s pink, refreshing and, best of all, easy to do at home. Bring out your favourite gin glasses and keep the party going with this elevated gin spritz recipe.
- Ice cubes
- 50ml pink gin
- 20ml pink grapefruit juice
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 125ml elderflower tonic water
- Frozen cranberries to garnish
- Fresh mint to garnish
- Fill a large gin glass with ice cubes.
- Pour over gin, grapefruit juice, and bitters.
- Top up the cocktail with elderflower tonic.
- Garnish your pink gin spritz with frozen cranberries and a sprig of mint.
For more recipe ideas, check out our list of best cocktail recipes. Or, give this delightful martini recipe a go.
Lemon Drop Martini Recipe
Lemon drop martini puts the freshness of lemon and the flavour of orange liqueur in a glass. Impress your party guests with this citrus cocktail recipe that takes no time to make.
- Martini glass (chilled)
- Salisbury & Co Hemingway Cocktail Shaker (or any cocktail shaker you have on hand)
- Jigger or measuring jug
- Cocktail strainer
- Paring knife
- Cutting board
- Ice cubes
- 45ml vodka
- 15ml triple sec
- 30ml fresh lemon juice
- 15ml sugar syrup
- Fill a chilled martini glass with cubed ice.
- Combine vodka, triple sec, lemon juice, and sugar syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake and strain into the martini glass.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon or twist of lemon peel.