This is so simple and quick to prepare it will give you time to enjoy being with your guests
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Thyme
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Marjoram
- 3 Garlic Cloves crushed
- 1.5kg Boned Pork Shoulder
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Combine thyme, marjoram, garlic, salt, oil, and vinegar in large bowl. Add pork, work herb mixture into rind and centre of pork to coat well.
- Place pork on rack over large roasting pan and pour over any herb mixture remaining in the bowl. Cook in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 150°C and roast for a further 3½ hours or until very tender. Remove from oven and cover with foil. Set aside for 15 minutes to rest.
- Place the pork on a serving platter and drizzle with pan juices.