Light, fresh and easy to make, what more could you want for a quick and delicious salad option? This spring peas, Persian feta and mint salad is the perfect accompaniment to any main meal.
- 100g thinly sliced baguette
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 150g fresh baby peas
- 100g sugar snaps
- 6 baby asparagus spears, trimmed
- 75g pea shoots
- 1 small bunch of mint, leaves only, torn
- 150g Persian feta
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 190C
- Place bread on a lined baking tray and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 5 minutes then turn over and bake for a further 5 minutes.
- Blanch peas, sugar snaps and asparagus for 1-2 minutes in boiling water. Remove and place in icy water.
- Place vegetables, torn mint, croutons and Persian feta on a platter.
- Drizzle with a small amount of the oil from the Persian feta whisked with red wine vinegar when ready to serve. Season with cracked pepper.
Recipe by Kitchen Warehouse
Love this recipe? you might like to try these: