Easy, 15 Mins, Serves 8
Super easy and healthy!
- 8 Slices of day old wood fired bread
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Ripe Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Basil leaves shredded
- 1/2 Cup Fetta or Goats Cheese
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat. Grill both sides of bread slices until toasted. While hot, rub 1 side of each slice with cut garlic. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Spoon tomatoes onto bread. Sprinkle with basil. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
- Optional crumble feta or goats cheese prior to basil.